Thursday, April 07, 2005

On waking up...

Now, regarding waking up in the morning. How many close calls and missed classes/flights do I have to experience before I learn? Phone alarms are not trustworthy and staying up all night may be the only way. That or planning ahead and getting enough sleep or something else.

A major close call was when I had work the day before and Will McG woke me up to go to our last regional tournament for table tennis. Then I missed my flight coming home from Texas, although luckily catching a standby seat on the next flight. Then I miss the second algorithms lecture in a row right before an exam...

BTW, the scarcity of posts here in no way represents a decrease in mistakes... and in this case, no news doesn't necessarily mean good news :/

MORE INSIGHT ON PROCRASTINATION: Removing things from your "stack" of things to do ASAP is not merely a preference, but essential to getting things done on time.

No comments: